Friday, February 17, 2006

Baby Bennage is here! Baby Rutherford is coming!?!

Sandra's pregnancy has ended, mine has just begun. We were blessed to be taking care of Adah last night when her baby brother arrived. It was quite a traumatic birth, you can read all about it at www.bennage.com. Christopher posted a bit and a picture. Ranen Zane Bennage looks a heck of a lot like his big sister. I pray that he will be a calmer child, for Sandra's sake. ; )
So addressing the second half of my first sentence. Yep, it's true. We've jumped on the bandwagon. It looks like there will be another Rutherford joining the world in mid-October. It's kind of sinking in, like now when I have to pee (again) and I think I have my first case of heartburn. Vance is so excited. He is so great with everyone else's kids, I can't wait to see what an awesome Dad he'll be.
It will probably feel even more real after Tuesday morning, when I have an ultrasound to check out the sesame seed.
So in the meantime, we appreciate prayers and well-wishes, and will post as things progress!

No comments: